center> Busy

Rarity's Diary
Hello!
I'm Rarity


Hi , I'm Rarity, Your designer , I live in Ponyville with my bestie

I love to make Dresses !

The Dresses
I'll show you something diffrent



1 2 3 4
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact
4. Ask.Fm

Order here !
Chat here




Chat !!

The Backgrounds!
Pick it



Background #1 Background #2 Background #3

Credit!
Wow for them !!



Template By : Ayesha
Basecode : Ra & Giselle
Help : Salsa , Aisyah & Google
Owner : Rarity

Headers
Thursday, November 19, 2015 | 10:14 PM |

Ada yang tahu header ?
Kalau nggak tahu , aku kasih tahu nih .. Penasaran ? ReAd MoRe .. + More headers own made

Header itu bagian paling atas blog
Kalau kalian mau copy gambar tinggal drag gambarnya ke new tab
Theme : Flower Garden
Theme : Pink

Theme :Cute Girl

Oke.. Hanya itu .. Hope you love it !

Post a Comment